To Whom It May Concern: My family and I went to shop at your outlet store in Folsom, California. Unfortunately, your employee was very unprofessional and rude.

I was waiting in line first ready to pay, but the Caucasian cashier, whose name is Courtney and also is one of the 2 managers at the store, refused to serve me and instead served another Caucasian customer first. I was ready to pay before that customer announced that she was ready. When Courtney finally helped me, I stated my displeasure with her, but she just ignored me and gave me a stare. I then complaint with the male employee, who is also the manager at the store, and Courtney refused my claim and said "go ahead and report to the headquarters!" I did not know such big corporation would have treated their Asian customers in this offensive way.

My family and I spent several hundred dollars at the store and we decided to return everything immediately. It is obvious that your company does not appreciate business from your Asian customers.

We could spend our money at another business who knows how to treat their customers, regardless of their race, professionally and with respect. Date: October 18, 2017 Time: ~2:30pm Location: Folsom Oulet Disrespected Customers..

Review about: Calvin Klein Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Racist employee.

Comments

Do you blame everything that goes wrong on racism? What a life.

to Anonymous #1427441

You will understand when you go through it mr.white lizard...