Pars, Tehran

My recent experience with Calvin Klein product and their poor customer service and dishonesty annoys me so much that I just don't know how to describe it.

I have bought a Calvin Klein watch which happens to have many problems with watch itself and I am truly pissed off with their customer service and disrespect for their customer at their distribution store in Iran.

This watch was left in the distributor store to be looked at it, but what happens is that they call me and say there is something wrong with wristband of the brand new watch!!. Initially I took it there to have it checked for not working perhaps due to battery drainage. Then while working on it they might have dropped the watch and perhaps caused damage. Now they are asking me to pay half the price of the new wristband which I would never do it.

They should be honest and replace it. Also I am doubly pissed off with poor customer service email exchanges which takes them ages to reply. Calvin Klein products are having their final days.

I would advice people to go for other brands when it comes to watches. For me Calvin Klein products are dead!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Calvin Klein Watch.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: brand new watch.

Calvin Klein Cons: Poor customer service, Being lied.

• Ck