Little Elm, TX 75068, USA
Featured Not resolved
2.0

I have purchased Calvin Klein boxer briefs for my husband since I met him in August, 2009. I have purchased 3 new pair this year alone, only to have them come apart in the seams on the crotch within the FIRST wearing.

What has happened to your usual outstanding products, Calvin Klein? One of the pair I first ever bought him lasted almost 7 years! Now, they don't even last a week?!?! Customer Service is absolutely worthless as well.

No one saves receipts for underwear - especially if you have been purchasing them for years without incident.

And so they want you to submit your USED underwear for 1/2 of a refund! We'll have to move on to a different brand now, otherwise it's just throwing money down the toilet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Calvin Klein Underwear.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Calvin Klein Pros: Atmosphere, Products and sales, Variety of products.

Calvin Klein Cons: Customer service, Return policy, Quality of their clothes.

• Poor Quality Clothing

Comments

He switched to Under Armour and loves them! They are better quality and lower price point. Win win!

Same with me bought 9 pairs June 2018 and after 3 months of using them randomly with other pairs they star getting torn near butt, awful quality and paying top dollar

Sorry but I don't want some man's name on my underwear.

Calvin Klein Reviews