I bought a long coat at the end of last season and the coat does nothing but shed feathers on every item I wear.I need to use a lint brush after I *** my coat or else I am walking around with feathers on me.

I want to know what I can do or if I can exchange coats.

The arms of the jacket feel like there is nothing in them so the coat is not as warm as I expected.I am very disappointed in this product and will wait to hear from you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of calvin klein coat and associated monetary loss in the amount of $140. Calvin Klein needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned calvin klein coat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Calvin Klein.

Had an Experience with Calvin Klein?

Comments

Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Calvin Klein Customer Care Review Calvin Klein "It was my birthday last month and as I had never owned an authentic designer handbag before I thought why not. There was only one that kept drawing my attention..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from Clarksville, Tennessee Rosewe "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more