My husband bought me a purse from the Calvin Klein outlets in Hagerstown, Maryland and I've only had the purse 6 months and the straps are falling apart and customer service basically told me there's nothing they can do about it

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Calvin Klein and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Calvin Klein to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Calvin Klein calvin klein purse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Calvin Klein?

Comments

Pikesville, Maryland, United States #1269459

I'm dealing with a similar problem and no one seems to have a remedy.The purchase was from a well known Department store in Towson.

Hook hardware that is suppose to secure straps is not holding.

I wonder if Calvin Klein is aware that it's vendors are totally unavailable or unable to give customers with issues clear information on how to remedy problems with malfunctioning merchandise????Is there anyone out there that have experienced a similar situation?

That's because it was bought from a clearance outlet, where all sales are final.

Duh...