1.4

Very bad and slow service. If you bought a low-quality item, that you will take a refund the money for it very difficult and long.

The panties have very bad quality, they torn after 1-3 time of use (bought 4 pc).

I wrote about return on time (before 30 days) and sent the pictures. And I waited the answer approx. 3 weeks. The answer was: "We appreciate your response. Please accept our apologies as we were not able to deem the referenced items defective. It does not appear that any damage was due a to a manufacturing defect."

I asked to send me a copy of certificate the expert, who take it to see only the pictures))) And the last answer was "Unfortunately, your return request has been denied by our management team directly."

Is it a good service??? No, this is a very bad service. Your rights aren't respected and infringed by Calvin Klein company. And this is a serious reason will not buy items in this company.

Galina_17 wrote the review because of bad quality at Calvin Klein and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Calvin Klein to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Calvin Klein calvin klein underwear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Calvin Klein?

Comments