Calvin Klein lousy customer

21 of 41 Calvin Klein reviews

Update added by user Feb 20

I have a purse i purchased through the Hagerstown outlet store back on July 8,2015, and the straps are starting to wear thin.I made contact to customer service and all I get told is they'll send me a merchandise gift card.

I told them I didn't want it because I don't want anymore of their crappy made products that are made in China.

And they're still insisting on pushing the merchandise card on me.I say if they can't stand up do better with their customer service they don't need to be in business.

Update added by user Feb 11

Finally getting work with them abou this issue!

Original review posted by user Feb 04

My husband purchased a logo from the Calvin Klein outlet store in Hagerstown, Maryland; on July 8, 2015 as an anniversary gift.The straps started to wear out the next day.

I contacted customer service several times sending photos of the handbag with the worn straps and they up snd stopped communication cold turkey with me about.

Then I contact them online & basically a runaround with them yet again.So I am putting this on here to let everyone aware of Calvin Klein.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Calvin Klein Logo
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #783962 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Calvin Klein? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 41 Calvin Klein reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.