Update by user Feb 20, 2016

I have a purse i purchased through the Hagerstown outlet store back on July 8,2015, and the straps are starting to wear thin.I made contact to customer service and all I get told is they'll send me a merchandise gift card.

I told them I didn't want it because I don't want anymore of their crappy made products that are made in China.

And they're still insisting on pushing the merchandise card on me.I say if they can't stand up do better with their customer service they don't need to be in business.

Update by user Feb 11, 2016

Finally getting work with them abou this issue!

Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2016

My husband purchased a logo from the Calvin Klein outlet store in Hagerstown, Maryland; on July 8, 2015 as an anniversary gift.The straps started to wear out the next day.

I contacted customer service several times sending photos of the handbag with the worn straps and they up snd stopped communication cold turkey with me about.

Then I contact them online & basically a runaround with them yet again.So I am putting this on here to let everyone aware of Calvin Klein.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Calvin Klein and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Calvin Klein.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Calvin Klein to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Calvin Klein?

Comments