well I am on my 2nd Calvin Klein handbag after one fell apart after getting the first one as anniversary gift on July 8, 2015.dealt with customer service they sent me a gift card.
So I purchased another handbag along with 2 other items; the handbag is the only thing that is falling apart at the zipper. I contacted the store I purchased it from was told to take it in, I took it in today, found out not only did they NOT have another one like mine but I could've gotten the exact same kind different color was told just pay the difference. they wouldn't do an even trade, didn't offer me anything to fix the problem.
It's like they dont want to stand by their products or customers.the photo attached will show the handbag and the rip right at the zipper my husband's helping me show everyone
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "My husband bought me a purse from the Calvin Klein outlets in Hagerstown, Maryland and I've only had the purse 6 months and the straps are falling apart and customer..."
- "Cashiers have bad attitude- manager admits mistakes but doesn't make corrections. If you don't check receipts- you will get jiffed. Unprofessional, takes advantage of tourist who won't have time to..."
- "My kids were taken for me being ALMOST homeless ive done everything above and beyond they lied on my reports stating i made several attempts to kill my self and..."
- "I have been using the detangler by paul mitchell shampoo & conditioner and it doesn't detangle my hair like I thought it would & it makes my hair feel greasy..."
- "Martsburg wv is my locationJanuary 29th they came in tore my kitchen sink out walls and ceiling because of a roof leak.Feb 10th still looks the same.Got me using my..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."