3.0

well I am on my 2nd Calvin Klein handbag after one fell apart after getting the first one as anniversary gift on July 8, 2015.dealt with customer service they sent me a gift card.

So I purchased another handbag along with 2 other items; the handbag is the only thing that is falling apart at the zipper. I contacted the store I purchased it from was told to take it in, I took it in today,  found out not only did they NOT have another one like mine but I could've gotten the exact same kind different color was told just pay the difference. they wouldn't do an even trade, didn't offer me anything to fix the problem.

It's like they dont want to stand by their products or customers.the photo attached will show the handbag and the rip right at the zipper my husband's helping me show everyone

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of calvin klein handbag. Calvin Klein needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned calvin klein handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Calvin Klein.

Had an Experience with Calvin Klein?

Comments