It was my birthday last month and as I had never owned an authentic designer handbag before I thought why not.There was only one that kept drawing my attention each time I visited myer.

I decided to lay buy it and the final pick up day was the day after my birthday so it was perfect. The day finally came around and I I picked it up. Total of $399 I've had it not even a month.

My fake handbag is made better.Very disappointing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss calvin klein customer care. Calvin Klein needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned calvin klein customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Calvin Klein.

Had an Experience with Calvin Klein?

Comments

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #1274710

If it hadn't been a month yet when you wrote this, you could have taken it to the store to get a refund or to get it exchanged if you had the original receipt.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1255655

Wow I'm having the same issues also with the gold part on my Calvin Klein hand bad, it's turning red.

My bag was nearly $500 and purse 150!

Champlain, New York, United States #1246475

Cannot tell what is wrong with the product.Would be wise to describe the issue or show other photos.

Do yourself a favor and allow more details if you wish to get favorable results ....or even sympathy.Sorry.