I purchased (from Macys) a black purse with red,blue,white ,turquoise and bronze polka dots. It has 2 straps that are part leather and part gold chain.

My complaint is that the straps are peeling on the edges. I don't know when I bought it and I have no receipt now, but I think I've had it 4 or 5 months....and the past month I had not used it at all. I don't believe this should happen in such a short time. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thank you.

Sandra Gillis 1975 Jefferson Street Portage, In. 46368 email: sandyg2345@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Calvin Klein Coin Purse.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

SourHorseshoeCrab
#1620691

I bought leathers purses they will crack just very trashy. I had the attach slips on my coat I return it, the employees at Macys lied about the cost of product claim they can pull and see the receipt, they lie because I found my other slip for my other purchase that I made the same day.

I should of not listen to my friend and return the item, I should of just trashed it. The manager second lie also claim that they never had any complaints regarding Calvin Klein produts, I beg to differ.

Trash or keep it as a reminder never to buy product again from Macy's or Calvin Klein. These products should come with warning will fall apart after three to six months will not last one year.